You can pay in several instalments if the amount of your booking is more than €500 and if it starts in more than 45 days.
The amount of the deposit depends on the conditions of cancellation defined by the owner, as indicated on the listing:
- Flexible: 31% deposit to be paid at the time of booking
- Moderate: 41% deposit to be paid at the time of booking
- Strict: 49% deposit to be paid at the time of booking (for any booking with a professional owner, the cancellation conditions are strict)
The settlement date of the balance depends on the terms of payment of the owner: 30 or 45 days before your rental. This date is indicated on the payment page.
- How to pay only the deposit at the time of booking?
When you are on the payment page, you can select the desired option: "Pay all now" or "Pay in 2 instalments at no cost".
The option "Pay in 2 instalments without charges" is selected by default.
- How to pay the balance of my rental?
If you have paid the deposit by card, we will debit the remaining balance 5 days before the due date of the balance, so 35 or 50 days before the beginning of your rental. In case of payment failure, you will be contacted by our customer service.
If you have paid the deposit by bank transfer, you will receive an automatic reminder email a few days before the due date.
You can also, at any time, decide to pay the balance of your booking by card from your account. Click on"My bookings", then "Access" and then "Adjust the balance".