If you really want a unique vacation experience, consider a boat rental in Mauritius. This hidden gem off the coast of East Africa is well-known for its beaches, lagoons, and reefs.
Honestly, this island contains all of the characteristics of a real tropical paradise. Waterfalls, turquoise waters, hidden swimming holes, and extravagant resorts lie in wait for anyone lucky enough to call Mauritius a future destination.
When you’re thinking about a boat rental in Mauritius, you’ll have a wide variety of options with Click&Boat. We’ve broken down the most common Mauritius boat rental categories and what you can expect to pay.
The following list is a preview of the most available options for renting a boat in Mauritius. Prices may change depending on seasonal availability.
• The typical motorboat is going to run you an average of $450.
• Larger sailboats that accommodate up to eight guests are about $1,300 per day
• Yacht charters in Mauritius for eight people with a captain start around $1,900 per day
Once you select a boat, you need an itinerary. The following list contains the most exciting travel stops during your Mauritius vacation.
The following locations are some of the best stops to consider during your time with a boat rental in Mauritius.
• Some of the best diving in the world is done off the coast of Mauritius. Underwater cliffs, waterfalls, and reefs make the perfect combination for the experienced scuba diver.
• Visit Black River Gorges National Park and hang out with the exotic bird species in these lush forests.
• Chamarel offers high elevation excitement and a great culinary experience, complete with a rum-distillery tour.
• Île aux Aigrettes provides visitors with a glimpse into Mauritius’ past, when it was an undiscovered wilderness. This area was restored as part of a government back conservation project and serves to protect endangered birds.
When you rent a boat in Mauritius with Click&Boat, or anywhere else for that matter, you’re afforded the luxury of exploring areas you would otherwise miss. Adding new highlights to your vacation is as easy as a few clicks of a mouse.
Captain and crew packages are available with any boat that’s advertised as a charter. The captain navigates while the crew tends to you and your guests, providing refreshments and full meal accommodations. Most of these are available as multiple-day excursions, with full cabins aboard for your party’s sleeping requirements.
There are several areas to explore with your boat charter in Mauritius. The area is an island, so you’re surrounded by water on all sides. There are several smaller islands that lie on the outskirts that provide different wildlife attractions. The area is known for its oceanic activities, so your options are many. If you’re unfamiliar with the area, you might choose a charter package that allows you to take advantage of the captain’s knowledge.
Find a boat (motor or sail) in our top destinations