Pape'ete is the capital city of French Polynesia, a chain of islands located in the South Pacific. The town of Pape'ete is located on the island of Tahiti, a popular vacation getaway for many tourists.
Obtaining a boat rental in Pape'ete is one of the best ways to spend your vacation at this beautiful island paradise.
One of the most amazing characteristics of this area is the unique beaches. A large portion of them have black and dark purple colored sand because of the volcanic activity on the island. A Pape'ete boat rental is one of your best options for your journey here – and in the section below, we’ll give you the most common options and prices.
There are plenty of options for your yacht charter in Pape’ete, and the following list gives you a preview of the average rental prices.
• Catamarans are available for multiple days between $650 and $1,450. All of them come with a captain, and many of them include a crew.
• Sailboats are available starting at $750 per day.
• Additionally, smaller catamarans can be rented for about $380 per day.
Once you acquire your yacht rental in Pape’ete, you’re going to be eager to start your adventure. The following section contains some of the best places to check out during your trip.
There are several areas worth adventuring to during your vacation.
• The Mape forest at the Harrison Smith Botanical Gardens is loaded with Tahitian chestnut trees. Their roots twist and tangle above ground until they find a water source. The forest is a beautiful display of intertwining trees.
• Black sand beaches are another highlight. Be careful, though; it’s easy to burn your feet!
• The Belvedere is an incredible lookout point that gives you the most breathtaking view of the entire area.
• Mount Aorai is the highest point in the area. Summitting it means a spectacular view of French Polynesia and the famous islands.
When you choose Click&Boat for your boat rental in Pape’ete, you’ll be able to explore the South Pacific like no other. Let’s face it – this area was made for boating, and we’ve got all the options you need.
Because of the relatively small area of land that makes up the islands, choosing a catamaran charter rental can be the best course of action. The captain can navigate while you enjoy the most incredible part about Tahiti – the water!
This depends on the owners. Some of the boats are navigated by the captain without the presence of a crew. These are typically available for one day only. However, many of the charters include a full crew.
They’ll tend to your food and beverage needs, as well as prepare the cabins for you during overnight and multiple-day journeys.
In Pape'ete, privately owned boats are available for rental. See other boats in the area.