Bodrum Yacht Charter- Sailing Beautiful Turkey
Located in Turkey's southwestern province of Mugla, Bodrum has been a world-renowned seaside resort since the 1960s. The city is popular with foreign tourists and the Istanbul elite, particularly in the summers. Its vibrant nightlife and reputation as a yachting hub earned the city the covered nickname of ‘Saint-Tropez of Turkey’. With a boat rental in Bodrum you can explore what is perhaps the most beautiful past of the Aegean Sea.
How much does it cost to charter a yacht in Bodrum?
The average cost for a boat rental in Bodrum depends on several things. Like the charter duration, size and model of the boat, if it is high or low season, and if any additional services (captain, crew…) have been requested.
With Click&Boat, you will be able to find a boat that suits every need, taste, and budget.
- A sailboat rental costs as little as €145/day or about €1,000/week for 6 guests.
- Costs for a catamaran rental are on average between €3,000/week and €5,700/week.
- Rent a motorboat starting at €240/day for 10 people.
- A gulet charter in Bodrum may cost as little as €2,500/week for 8 people. On average though, they cost between €8,000/week to €15,000/week for 10 to 16 guests.
- A luxury yacht charter starts at €1,200/day and may cost up to €18,000/day.
Where to sail to from Bodrum?
When it comes to sailing, Bodrum is an ideal starting point. You can head north towards Izmir, or east towards Fethiye and Marmaris. And remember, your sailing routes are not limited to Turkey… also consider sailing to the Greek Islands of Rhodes, Symi, and Kos.
Important! If you are planning to sail to Greece, make you have the proper border documents before arriving at a Greek port. Sometimes this process can take a long time, so it’s better to have your documents prepared and completed about two weeks before your trip.
- Marmaris: If you are interested in relaxing in the shade of pine trees on pebble beaches during the day and enjoying the exciting nightlife in the evenings - then you will definitely remember and enjoy this location. Plus the views of the city from the bay are stunning.
- Fethiye: A small but cozy town on the Turquoise Coast, located in a natural harbor. If you are a hiker and love history, be sure to drop an anchor in Fethiye Bay.
- Rhodes: Known for its legends and history of the ancient world, it attracts tourists from all over the world with its landscapes, paradisiacal beaches, and azure waters.
- Simi: A small Greek island with houses painted in bright summer colors, which also happens to be close to the Turkish coast.
- Kara-Ada: This is a special Turkish destination, as it was named the “Black Islands” due to the color of sand. It’s ideal for navigating between islands. Check-out Turguteis Beach and Camel Beach.
What is there to see and do in Bodrum, Turkey?
After spending a few days out on the water, don’t forget to visit the lovely city of Bodrum, which offers many things to do and see during your stay.
- St. Peter's Castle: An architectural structure that can be seen from almost everywhere in the city. It was constructed using the debris of the Halicarnassus Mausoleum.
- Halicarnassus Mausoleum: Located in the center of Bodrum, this is the gem of historical Turkish heritage. While you will not see the actual mausoleum, you can explore the ruins from 4th century BC, which had once been included on the list of the Seven World Wonders.
- Mindos Gate: Once a part of a 7 kilometer wall with now, not much left. It was a part of the Halicarnassus’ western exit.
- Museum of Underwater Archaeology: One of the most popular museums known for exhibiting ancient shipwrecks.
- Dedeman Water Park: One of the first and biggest parks in all of Turkey. Enjoy water attractions and entertainment!
- Party in Halicarnassus: If you are interested in the nightlife, Bodrum has many famous clubs to check-out… you may just meet a famous celebrity partying there too!
- Bodrum Bazaar: Explore all the stands and buy a few souvenirs.
- Windmills: Admire spectacular views of Bodrum and Gumbet bays from the hilltop. A great spot to watch the sunrise and sunset!
Yacht charters in Bodrum with a skipper
Click&Boat, the leading boat rental platform, offers many boat rental options with a skipper and/or crew.
Sit back and relax, while you let your captain and crew handle everything from: docking, anchoring, navigating, and preparing meals. With a captain, enjoy their local knowledge and let them show you all of the area’s hidden gems!
A skipper and/or crew usually comes as an additional cost to your charter. Prices vary depending on the number of crew, size of the boat, and other possible requests.
Choose Click&Boat for your boat rental in Bodrum
Renting a boat in Bodrum whether it is for a day or for a week, with or without a skipper has never been so fast and easy. With Click&Boat, search through our selection of boats, message owners, and charter the yacht of your dreams.
Rely on updated prices and date availabilities, a team of expert sailing advisors ready to help and an integrated messaging tool that allows you to communicate with owners: everything is done to make your life a bit easier!
So whether you decide to book a gulet, catamaran, sailboat, motorboat or luxury yacht- get ready to create some unforgettable experiences along the Turkish coast.