Luxury Yacht Charter in Croatia with Click&Boat
Off the traditional tourist radar, Croatia has begun to be properly recognized for its beauty, both cultural and natural, in recent years. And it's not for nothing, we're talking about a country full of history and culture, while keeping its natural treasures untouched and unspoiled. This rare and impressive combination is evident in its beautiful coastline, a mixture of Roman ruins, ancient fishing villages, and paradisiacal beaches!
There is no better, and by the way luxurious, way to experience Croatia than on board your own yacht. The total freedom of your private boat rental, freedom to choose your own route and your own unmissable stops, combined with the space and comfort of home, to share every moment with your family and friends! A completely unique and stress-free way to travel, made even better by the opportunity to choose to have your own skipper on board, your own assistants or stewards, perhaps a private chef, your own jet-ski and much more!
Want to come aboard now? Check out our fleet of yachts in Croatia and use our filters to find the ideal boat for your trip!
How much does it cost to charter a yacht in Croatia?
The factors that can influence the price of chartering a yacht in Croatia are varied: such as the model and size, the number of cabins, the presence of a flybridge or additional services such as a jet ski and skipper and/or crew, as well as the time of the year when you plan to charter!
- The starting price to charter a yacht in Croatia is about £2,200/day, excluding skipper, fuel and crew costs.
- However, some of our luxury yacht charters in Croatia can cost up to £10,300/day- the highest luxury!
Since a yacht charter in Croatia has caught your attention, don't hesitate to take a look at the following destinations:
What's worth seeing on your Croatia yacht cruise
Being a coastal place with thousands of islands and unspoiled beaches and natural beauty, it is safe to say that there is no shortage of places to see in Croatia. This undoubtedly exotic destination holds some of the best beaches and islands we've ever seen, and what better way to get to know each one than aboard your own yacht?
- If you're looking for trendy beaches, Split offers good options. Croatia's largest beach town, charming with its ancient Roman architecture and orange roofs, this city deserves a stop in your itinerary. Bacvice Beach is the most famous for its urban structure, it is also very busy and ideal for those looking for a good party. If your preference is for a beach further away from the city, Firule is a good choice for a swim in the middle of nature.
- Still for partygoers, Hvar is a beautiful city, known by tourists as the "new Ibiza," famous for its trendy beach bars and parties. But its beaches are some of the most paradisiacal, with calm and transparent waters. Generally sought after by a younger public, these beaches are famous for the practice of activities and water sports such as snorkeling and wakeboarding, which the adventurous love!
- Uvala Dubovica is a secluded and quiet refuge. A picturesque cove where the waters are either turquoise blue or emerald green, this beach is wonderful for relaxing.
- The Pakleni Islands hold countless unspoiled paradise beaches, with a deep blue sea and surrounded by nature, and with a yacht it is easy to choose the one that suits you best, both for the more reclusive and for those who seek more movement. Palmizana Beach, on the island of Sveti Klement, is one of the most sought after, with a good structure of restaurants for lunch or dinner on dry land (here's a hint!).
- Dubrovnik is a place that deserves an exclusive visit. Declared a Unesco World Heritage Site, this medieval-looking city holds a lot of history and culture, and its beaches deserve recognition. Banje Beach, one of the busiest and best structured beaches in the region (considered by many as one of the most beautiful in the world), overlooks the beautiful city wall and is a good choice for a swim or to watch the sunset. Sveti Jakov Beach, on the other hand, is not very well known by tourists and is usually more empty and quiet, good for enjoying the sunny day without disturbances. Take a mega private tour of these beaches with your yacht!
- Zadar is another interesting stop, usually off the beaten tourist track, but for us, one of the most picturesque cities in Croatia. Full of history, Roman ruins and medieval architecture, this city leaves nothing to be desired for beach lovers. Sakarun Beach is a wonder of nature, 800 m long, with white sand (unlike the pebble beaches above) and unbelievable blue water. To add to the unique experience, Zadar is also home to the Sea Organ, small architectural constructions that turn into musical instruments when in contact with the sea waves, creating super relaxing sounds. A truly unique experience!
- Pula is a city that stands out for its Roman ruins surrounded by blue beaches. With its Roman amphitheater, old gates and arches, monasteries, Byzantine chapel, and paradisiacal beaches, Pula is a true mix of cultures and experiences. Its beaches are pebbly and have incredibly crystal clear waters, perfect for diving and snorkeling, all the more so because it is possible to see the remains of wrecked warships. They are also good beaches for fishing, or simply to moor your yacht and enjoy a day of swimming.
- Zlatni Rat, in the city of Bol, is one of those places that you have to see to believe. A large strip of white sand surrounded by sea on almost all sides, with deep blue waters. It is also a popular destination for surfing and windsurfing, so if you are feeling adventurous, this is a must-see!
- Zrce Beach in Novalja is another popular destination for water sports such as diving, wakeboarding, and jet-skiing. The public tends to be younger, but the beauty of the blue-water beach is undeniable.
- Stiniva Beach, on the island of Vis, on the other hand, is a secluded cove, protected by rocks and vegetation, which hides a paradisiacal beach that is difficult to access. A good choice for those seeking privacy and exclusivity, and easy to reach on your own yacht. Have lunch on board and enjoy the sunny day!
- Punta Rata in Brela is another beautiful beach that looks like something out of a dream. Crystal clear water and a fine gravel beach, it offers a beautiful view of the surrounding vegetation, and is very good for families. A good place for a non-traditional swim and sunny day on the sand.
But don't limit your tour! Croatia offers thousands of beaches and islands for all tastes! Make a list of the places you want to visit and hop aboard your yacht without wasting any time!
Why hire a luxury yacht in Croatia?
If the focus of your trip to Croatia is on day trips, speed or agility, other types of boats would suit you better, such as a motorboat. But if you are looking for a trip with all the comfort and luxury you are entitled to, a luxury yacht charter is the right choice for you!
A yacht charter allows you to experience a truly carefree, not to mention luxurious vacation! With all the space and comforts of home, a fully equipped kitchen, nice simple decoration, spacious cabins, lots of storage space, flat screen TV, that's just inside! Imagine: flybridge for sunbathing and taking the best pictures of your life, spacious deck (usually two!), bathing platform that allows you to reach the crystal clear waters in just one jump, and much more! Want to come aboard now?
The yacht is a boat that calls for those travelers who deserve a stress-free, worry-free vacation, since the skipper, stewards, and cabin attendants are at your side to ensure everything you and your family need, just use Click&Boat's internal message box and settle all these details directly with the owner, as well as answer any questions you may have about the boat or the destination!
If adventure is your thing, check if the yacht that caught your eye has a jet-ski, to make your vacation in Croatia even more fun!