Have you ever noticed the tiny sliver of land at the far western corner of Mexico? This is Baja California, a peninsula located a stone’s throw away from San Diego.
Baja California is known for its beautiful sandy beaches and blue waters. The unique landscape also contains a large chain of mountains nestled just in front of the coastal area, causing two very contrasting climates.
Obtaining a boat rental in Baja California can help you experience your trip there in a whole new way. Let’s look at some of the best options.
Although many areas located in Baja California are known for their thriving nightlife, there’s a large variety of boats to rent, so you can explore the water.
• Private motorboats are available for rent starting at about $950 per day.
• Larger catamaran rentals are available for charter and range anywhere from $2,100 to $3,400 per day.
Now, let’s take a look at the extensive list of options after you rent a yacht in Baja California.
The following are some of the best options for recreation in the area.
• The Arch is a famous rock formation that signifies the start of Land’s End, where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean.
• Medano Beach is a beautiful water getaway in Cabo San Lucas, one of the more popular towns in Baja California.
• Del Carmen island snorkeling tours are available to give you a glimpse of some of the tropical marine life in the waters of Baja California.
• Check out Wild Canyon Park, an area more inland in the desert region of Baja California.
Click&Boat is your number one option for water travel during your vacation. No matter what city or country you plan on visiting, we likely have options close by.
All you need is a credit card, a driver’s license for identification, and a boating license if you plan on making a non-chartered rental. Make sure you plan ahead to reserve your dream yacht charter in Baja California.
There are several marinas in the area for anyone traveling by water. However, Marina Cabo San Lucas is the most popular and includes the most amenities. At this marina, you’ll find fuel, refreshments, gift shops, and restaurants if you’re hungry.
A chartered rental means the owner or designated captain of the boat will maintain control of the wheel the entire time. They’ll handle the navigating while you enjoy your vacation with your guests.
Most likely, they’ll have a trip already mapped out of some of the most popular attractions and spots in the area. However, most captains are open to suggestions if you have any spots, in particular, you wish to visit. Some chartered rentals even include a full crew. These are the ones that are available for multiple days and nights at a time, as the crew handles all of your food and drink requests, as well as prepares your cabins.
Find a boat (motor or sail) in our top destinations