Boat Rental Mallorca- Discover the Island!
Enjoying a unique destination at the southern end of the Balearic Archipelago, here you'll find the incredible island of Mallorca. It is the largest island in the country and is not too far from the other islands like Ibiza, Menorca and Formentera.
Mallorca, formerly called the "Island of Calm", has managed to position itself as a tourist reference point both nationally and internationally, receiving travellers from all over the world every year. It probably has to do with its +500 kilometers of stunning coastline! There truly is no better way to explore the island than by boat... so what do you say, are you ready to visit one of Spain's top-rated islands?
Come on, let's set sail!
How much does it cost to rent a boat in Mallorca?
There are several factors that influence the average price for renting a boat in Mallorca. Among them, the type of boat, the season, the age of the boat, the duration of the charter, as well as if a captain and/or crew have been requested on board. So be sure to consider these factors when searching for your dream boat!
- The price for renting a boat in Mallorca on average is between $245/day and $425/day.
- If you are looking to rent a sailboat, the average price is between $300/day and $605/day, without a captain. For longer trips, expect to pay about $1,575/week and $2,545/week.
- For those interested in renting a catamaran in Mallorca, weekly rentals typically cost between $3,270/week and $4,840/week. A great option for those planning to sail with large families and many friends.
Where to sail in Mallorca?
The opportunities for sailing are countless in Mallorca:
- Visit the wonderful National Marine Terrestrial Park of the Archipelago of Cabrera , don't forget to look into this spot ahead of time, to figure out rules, regulations and acquire the necessary passes for access.
- Sailing along the east coast is a marvel: Cala and Portocolom are some of the places you should not miss.
- Head towards the Bay of Palma to appreciate the incredible views of the Tramuntana mountain range.
- Go to the northern end of the island and be impressed by the beautiful lighthouses on the coast by Cala Mitjana.
- Discover the best coves of Mallorca, such as Sa Calobra, Cala Mesquida or Cala d'Or.
Because you are interested in yacht charter in Mallorca, you might also be interested in these destinations too...