Click&Boat is the perfect choice when you need a Lake Pleasant boat rental. Enjoy a large variety of different options, including fishing boats and options for water sports.
You can rent for as long as you want, or as little as you want. There are options available to accommodate all different sizes of guest parties, as well.
Boat rentals in Lake Pleasant typically range between $120 and $500 per hour, depending on the size and type of boat.
• Fishing boats are normally closer to $50 per hour
• Pontoons normally rent for about $160 per hour
• Party barges are somewhere around $250 per hour
Remember that times of the year will affect the price of rentals, as well.
Year-round good weather makes for some great boating activity for Lake Pleasant. You should keep the following places in mind:
• Pleasant Harbor Marina has all the supplies you need for your boating trip. Fishing is great on the lake, and the marina has all the tackle gear you’ll need, as well as food and drink options.
• Lake Pleasant Regional Park is the perfect place to dock if you want to do some private fishing or enjoy some leisure on a quiet beach. The coves in this area are so quiet you could hear a pin drop.
• Scorpion Bay Marina is a little more vibrant if you want some company or a little more excitement. This could be the perfect place to dock your boat rental, hit some great local restaurants, or check out some fantastic lake bars.
Besides the fun in the water, Lake Pleasant also affords some of the most beautiful views in the United States. These are some of the best activities on and off the water that you don’t want to miss.
• The area is home to multiple hiking trails where you can experience the best of nature that Lake Pleasant has to offer. Enjoy the beautiful Arizona sunsets in this tranquil desert setting.
• The lake is perfect for water sports. Huge open areas of crystal clear water make for some great wakeboarding and other extreme activities. If you like speed, you might consider a jet ski rental during your Lake Pleasant trip.
• The fishing on Lake Pleasant is amazing. The largemouth bass is the common catch on the lake, but you’ll run across some trout as well. Lake Pleasant is the only body of water in Arizona where you’ll catch white bass, so keep your eyes peeled for this rare angling find.
Renting a boat in Lake Pleasant, AZ, is easy when you choose Click&Boat. Just choose your boat, contact the owner for deposit information, make your reservation, and pick your boat up. It’s that simple.
Click&Boat will hold your card number, or you can meet the owner and allow them to hold a check. In the end, the choice is up to the owner. If you’re asked to provide a deposit in any other way, contact us immediately.
We require that you have a major credit card, a license for identification, and your boating license. Alternatively, if you choose a package that includes a captain and crew, you won’t need a boating license since the skipper handles all the navigating. Keep in mind that renting a boat with a captain and crew will require an additional charge, depending on the duration of the rental and the type of boat
In Lake Pleasant, privately owned boats are available for rental. See other boats in the area.