Miami Beach Boat Rentals- For Fun In The Sun!
Soaking up the sun on Miami Beach is a must when you visit south Florida! Despite its name, Miami Beach is an island city, linked to mainland Miami via a system of bridges. It’s home to the iconic Ocean Drive Avenue in the South Beach District- famous for its bars, clubs, hotels, and most notable, its Art Deco Architecture.
Florida’s tropical climate makes Miami Beach the perfect boat rental destination for all- whether you plan to sunbathe all day or enjoy water sports like scuba diving, jet skiing, and wakeboarding. Summer never ends in this sunny corner of the United States.
How much does it cost to rent a boat in Miami Beach?
When it comes to finding the perfect yacht in Miami Beach, there are a few factors you should keep in mind that may influence the cost of your rental. Such as: high vs low season, the duration of the charter, the type and age of the vessel, and if you would like extra services such as skipper, crew, and water sport equipment.
- Pontoon boat and motor boat rentals in the Miami Beach area start as cheap as £450/day and can cost up to £1,500/day.
- A sailboat rental costs between £1,200/day and £1,600/day for 6 people. Half day options are also available, and cost about £1,000.
- Catamarans typically cost about £1,700/day for 10 to 13 people. They also make for a great party boat rental in Miami Beach, with prices around £4,250/day for 42 guests on board.
- Miami Beach luxury yacht charters start at £2,000/day for 12 guests, and on average range between £5,000/day and £10,000/day.
Where to boat in Miami Beach ….
Explore the open waters of Miami Beach! It’s an ideal location for all types of trips, whether you are just planning to enjoy the warm waters for a day, thinking about a weekend escape, or are considering a longer sailing journey along the coast or to the islands. So hop on board for a great time and discover these sweet sailing spots:
- Discover The Bahamas and its 700 untouched islands, located +50 nautical miles off the eastern coast of Florida.
- Sail to Biscayne Bay and explore the Biscayne National Park, home to the Florida Reef, one of the world’s largest coral reefs.
- Try docking’n’dining at one of the many nearby restaurants. Try Monty’s in Miami Beach or perhaps Shucker’s Bar & Grill or Red Fish Grill.
- Hang out with the locals and spend the day at a sandbar. Our suggestions: Elliot Key, Haulover Sandbar, Whale Harbour Sandbar, Peanut Island and Nixon’s Sandbar.
- Admire from the deck of your yacht the luxurious mansions along the coastline of Star Island and Fisher Island.
- Visit Miami Beach’s next door neighbor- Fort Lauderdale, also known as the ‘Venice of America’ because of its +300 miles of waterways and home to one of the world’s biggest in-water boat shows.
- Set sail for the Florida Keys, a 120 mile long archipelago. In Key Largo, go diving and see the world renown underwater statue of ‘The Christ of the Abyss.’ In Islamorada, get your gear ready and go sports fishing, and if you're looking for some exciting nightlife, walk around Key West, or as the locals like to call it, ‘The Conch Republic.’
- Explore the quaint waterfront towns up and down the coast. To the north, spend a relaxing day at West Palm Beach. Or checkout Coconut Grove, also known as the ‘Sailing Capital of Miami.’
- And if you would rather stay put, and enjoy Miami Beach- enjoy a variety of water sport activities such as: water skiing, tubing, and wakeboarding.
Things to see and do in Miami Beach
When you aren’t out on the water, there are plenty of things to do on land!
- Take a day trip to the Everglades National Park and visit the alligators
- Tour south beach and Ocean Drive Avenue to admire the Art Deco Architecture
- Paddle board or kayak while on the look out for Manatees
- Check-out the street art at Wynwood
- Spend some time at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, a 1916 Italian-style villa
- Go shopping at the Bayside Marketplace
- Enjoy your time in Little Havana and get a feel for the Cuban way of life
A Miami Beach boat rental with skipper
With Click&Boat, choose to charter a boat with or without a captain, depending on your experience and boating credentials. In Miami Beach, we offer many boat rentals with an experienced captain. With having a local in your midst, you will have the opportunity to discover local hangouts, hidden coves, remote anchorages and beaches, that you might have not otherwise have visited.
With a skipper and crew, all that is left to do is sit back and relax while they take care of everything! From navigating, to preparing meals, docking, and more- your yacht charter in Miami Beach will be worry free and for sure one to remember.
For many rentals, hiring a captain and/or crew may come as an additional cost. Prices may depend on the size of the vessel, number of crew members, and other specific requests.
Why rent a boat with Click&Boat in Miami Beach?
If you are looking for a boat rental in Miami Beach FL at a cheap price, look no further than Click&Boat, the world leading boat rental company.
Booking a yacht charter has never been so simple. Renters can customize their sailing trip to meet their needs and desires. They can choose from:
- +35,000 boats (Pontoon Boats, Motorboats, Fishing Boats, Catamarans, Sailboats, Luxury Yachts...)
- Determine the duration of the rental
- Rent in Miami Beach or in any of the +500 destinations Click&Boat is available in
- Sailing with or without skipper (and crew)
- Extras like dinghies and water sport equipment (wakeboard, paddle boards, water skis, tubes, scuba diving and snorkeling gear)
Click&Boat’s internal messaging system for renters and owners, updated calendars, and a team of experienced advisors ready on deck- are available to make your life easier.